Hope this blog information will definitely help you to start a beauty salon business in Dubai or any other UAE region. Here you will find the process to get your license easily.
Steps How to start a beauty salon Business in dubai,UAE?
1. Business investment partners should have to submit their passport and visa copies.
2. Choose the best business name for your beauty salon and get approval from DED.After getting approval from the Department of Economic Development draft and sign a memorandum of association (MOA or legal service agent. (LSA)
3. Get a tenancy agreement from the rental beauty salon shop owner, which should have mentioned a contract period and Ejari number on the agreement.
4. Wait to get the Planning Section of the Dubai Municipality and also wait to get approval from the Health and Safety Division of the Dubai Municipality
5. After all submissions, you will be able to get a required license from the DED.
Types of beauty salons :
There are two types one can start on their interest.
The services of each salon are may quite vary. depending on that you should get approval from relevant departments. suppose if you plan for a women’s salon you need approval from required form Dubai Municipality (Department of Health and Public Safety)and also from Dep. of Economic Development (Commercial Compliance & Consumer Protection Sector), whereas coming to a men’s salon you need to have only from the Department of Health and Public Safety.
How to get approval from DED to start a beauty salon business in Dubai:
Before your form submission, you should be ready with the following.
1. Make sure you have the location and the signboard in front of the beauty salon.
2. Make sure your used furniture and inside things should be clear and proper.
3. And make sure you have all the requirements for your services like
- separate room for pedicure, manicure, waxing or hair removal, henna designing,
- And also should have the water facility and washbasins near the facial treatments.
- Make sure you should have clean towels and health safety approval cosmetics.
The cost for setting up a beauty salon business in Dubai depends on many factors like the location you choose and the interior you plan. Apart from that, you should pay for trade license, notary fees, approval fees, and MOA fees.
The above all security clearance, approvals services we can provide you. if you have a plan to start any business in Dubai, we can help you. contact us to get a free consultation from our legal experts. call or what’s an app at +971 558005160