The cost of starting a business in Abu Dhabi has been reduced by 90 percent compared to the existing setup cost. so this would be great good news for the new business entrepreneurs and the foreign investors who want to set up their business in UAE Abu Dhabi. The existing trade licenses renewal fee cost is also reduced by the same percentage that is published on Time out Abu Dhabi.and other news channels.
Most people want to start a business in Abu Dhabi because it has many benefits. they are:
- The cost of starting a business in Abu Dhabi is low cost and flexible compared to other regions.
- Can apply for multiple visas.
- Can have Abu Dhabi free zone authority and Abu Dhabi mainland authority.
- The restriction was fewer in this region.
- The commercial license is valid in Abu Dhabi for 2 years from the date of issue, unlike in the other UAE regions.
how we can register your new business ?
The new setup may have one or more individuals.Depending on that basis , you can register your company below ways.
- Public or private shareholder company.
- Limited liability company.
- Sole proprietorship.
- Local branch(with the help of the local sponsor and the franchise).
The above factors may affect your business estimation budget. The cost of setting up your business in Abu Dhabi changes according to your business activity type. The overall cost of starting a business or company formation in Abu Dhabi ranges from 20000 AED to 30000 AED.which depends on the business setup location. The company formation in Abu Dhabi is regulated by the Abu Dhabi Department of economic development (ADDED).this will approve your business commercial entity type and issues the trade license for your business setup in Abu Dhabi.
how can you reduce the cost of starting a business in Abu Dhabi ?
One can reduce the cost by taking care of spending money on the business setup process steps .and the cost factors depend on :
- Incorporate fees and company registration jurisdiction
- Choosing the right legal firm for a consultation
- While taking rental or leasing the building for your new business setup in the Abu Dhabi regions like mainland and free zone.
- License fee
- Share capitals
- Local Sponsor fee
What are the free zones regions in Abu Dhabi?
The Abu Dhabi Freezone gives you 100% ownership and zero tax benefit if you establish your business here. below are the eight Freezone regions in Abu Dhabi.
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC)
- Abu Dhabi Global Markets Free Zone (ADGMFZ)
- Industrial City of Abu Dhabi (ICAD)
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (ZonesCorp)
- Masdar City Free Zone
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
what we do?
Business setup Dubai helps you in your business setup, we do the registration process, legal advisory, commercial contracts, security clearances and approvals, and intellectual property right protection. if you have a plan for business setup in Abu Dhabi let us know. we can help you. For free consultation call +971 558005160.