Dubai is the legendary capital of one of the UAE’s 7 emirates. Dubai is a world business hub where development is rapidly growing. That’s why everyone wants to start a business here in the UAE region. Setting up a business in Dubai is quite different from other Asian, European countries. The business setup process is easy but other factors depend on the industry type and the location. if you planning to start an Industrial Company in Dubai, UAE, below are the thing you must know before going ahead.
what are manufacturers do?
The industry or manufacturers will convert the relevant raw material into finished or usable goods using huge machinery and tools.
what is industrial or manufacturing companies’ demands in UAE:
- Construction industry supply of materials like sand, cement, glass, iron, panels, roofing material, windows, doors, etc.
- Food industry supply of foods and beverages.
- The medical industry supplies machinery and drugs.
- Textile industry supply of clothing materials and fabrics.
- Chemical industry supply of chemicals.
- Plastic and polymers industry.
- Electronic devices supply industry.
- Transportation types of the machinery manufacturing industry.
- Paper industry.
the process to start an industrial company in Dubai UAE
- You Should have a proper Business plan.
- Permissions and approvals: get the approval of DED development of economic development to get the name and pre-approval or initial approval.
- Local sponsor: sign the MOA memorandum of association with the notary public with the local sponsor.
- Should be ready with the manufacturing unit area or warehouse.
- Get the Ejaris or tenancy contract from the owner of that area or warehouse.
- Get approval from the municipality of Dubai to have an industrial license.
- After getting approval, submit all the required approvals and documents to the environment Department for industrial approval.
- Get NOC from the civil defense.
- Get approval from the related department, suppose you are a food manufacturer get approval from the food department.
- If everything is clear and payment is also done, then the Economic department issues the permit for your industrial license.
Requirements to get an industry license in Dubai, UAE:
In order to be eligible for an industry license in Dubai, you must meet the following requirements.
- you need to hold a local industry license in which area you have a business plan.
- you are ready and able to pay share capital.
- you should have an eligible industry license for your industry manpower.
What are the documents requirements to get renewal your industrial license:
- Industry location.
- Copy of the existing industrial license.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of Balance sheet.
- Approval from the national media council.
- Approval from the ministry of health.
- Approval from the Ministry of Environmental and water.
- Approval from the Ministry of Interior approval.
- Trade license.
- The copy of the partnership contract.
The best location for manufacturing company formation in Dubai, UAE:
we Business Setup Dubai advises you to set up a manufacturing company in Dubai or any UAE Freezone. the benefits of setting up business in Freezone are you will be able to get 100% ownership and no capital. because if you plan for any mainland you will be able to pay 50% of share capital. the overall cost for setup an industrial company in Dubai, any UAE region requires around 25000 to 40000 AEDs.
If you look to start an industry company in Dubai, get in touch with us, we can help you. For a free consultation with our legal consultant call us at +971 558005160, email:firstname.lastname@example.org.