Business Setup in Dubai
Business is not only booming in Dubai but the entire UAE ( Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman. Umm al Quwain, Abu Dhabi).but the laws and cost of setting up a business in Dubai are slightly different when compared to the other regions. A recent survey noted that the country had 15k registered businesses; many of which had foreign owners or investors. It clearly states that foreign /investor businesses have very big opportunities there. and here are the following reasons listed why everyone wanted to open a company in Dubai.
Dubai is one of the most famous destinations in the world with many attractions. the city is the heart of trade and commerce in the middle east and is home to many international companies, Dubai’s financial exhibition is working consistently because of its inventive business techniques. It’s nothing unexpected that Dubai has dramatically changed itself to a main exchange and traveler center point throughout the long term.
Top reasons to open a company in Dubai:
- Dubai blossoms with an oil-driven economy offering much economic benefit.
- Tax benefits are high.
- Consistent aviation availability.
- Friendly business setup /company formation consulting.
- Worldwide market.
- Corporate tax-free.
- Simple and quick setup.
- 100 percent capital repatriation.
- Probability to get residence visa with other related benefits.
- There is no need for personal presence.
- Reasonable licenses – open a company in dubai.
- Extraordinary for private companies and solo business visionaries.
- 0% corporate and individual expense or personal tax.
- 100 % company ownership possession.
- Dubai has incredible transportation facilities.
- The full scope of businesses permitted.
- 100 percent bringing home of capital and benefits.
- No currency limitations.
- Dubai offers low tax collection for new organizations and business land choices.
- 100 percent import and commodity charge exclusion inside the free zone.
It is so because, the Dubai government has the best friendly legal legislative laws, good developing ideas, and cooperative legislative authorities. Dubai Mainland is an economic zone held under the Department Of Economic Development (DED), all business entities should register under this department to get a Dubai mainland license. whereas Dubai Freezone is a special economic region that has regional profits., called a tax-free area or zones. In these areas, foreign investors can come and set up a business with help of a local sponsor or local service agent. Dubai has many free zones. for them the license is issued from the free zone authority. A few of the Freezone areas in Dubai are listed below.
Dubai airport free zone-DAFZA, Dubai health city, Dubai internet city, Dubai media city, Dubai knowledge park, Dubai silicon oasis, Dubai science park, Dubai trade center, Jebel Ali free zone.
What are business licenses are available in Dubai to open a company?
1. Professional license for professional or service related business
2. Commercial license for market-oriented trade businesses
3. Industrial license for suppliers manufacturing goods
4. Tourism license for travels and tours and hospitality agencies
If you are looking to open a company in Dubai, we can help you. if you have any questions let us know. our legal expertise team will help you.contact us for free consultation.whats app /call at +971 558005160 ,email@example.com