The setup of a software trading business in Dubai can be a daunting task. You need to be aware of government regulations and requirements, as well as the specific laws regarding your type of business.
However, there are many benefits to setting up a software trading business in Dubai. It is an ideal location for many businesses because of its strategic location between Europe and Asia, and it has access to many different markets with its port facilities.
What is a software trading business?
The companies also have their own internal departments that focus on buying and selling software with one another, but they also work with independent consultants who help them find new partners and negotiate contracts. These consultants can be full-time employees or independent contractors working on a per-project basis.
Different Kinds of software trading business in Dubai:
Software Trading is a business in which software companies buy and sell software to each other. The companies that trade in this way are often large, multinational corporations with thousands of employees and several billion dollars in revenue. They have developed a strong reputation for doing business with each other, so they can make deals that are advantageous for both parties.
Software Trading is a business that provides software and related products. The business can be categorized into below following types:
Jamming Software Trading
Jamming Software Trading is the most common type of Software Trading business. It provides software and related products to other businesses, such as companies that need to send and receive data over telecommunication networks.
Encryption Software Trading
Encryption Software Trading is another type of Software Trading business. It provides software and related products to companies that want to encrypt their data. These companies might be financial institutions or other businesses that deal with sensitive information, such as health care providers or insurance companies.
Computer Systems & Communication Equipment Software Trading
Computer Systems & Communication Equipment Software Trading is the least common type of Software Trading business. It provides software and related products for computer systems and communication equipment, such as cell phones or computers.
Product Trading – This type of business involves finding and selling something that people want. If you want to do this kind of trading, then there are some things that you should know about it. You should start by looking at other similar companies and seeing what they do. You should also start looking at what people are buying online as well as offline so that you can see if there’s anything that needs improvement or not.
Service Trading – This type of trading involves providing certain services for customers who may not necessarily want them but still need them nonetheless (such as pest control). If this sounds like something that might be interesting for you then there are some things that need explaining here as well! First off, this kind of trading requires specialized knowledge which means that unless someone teaches themselves everything about it ahead of time then they’re going.
Some examples of the software product and services-based applications are:
- SaaS (Software as a Service): SaaS businesses sell software to other companies, who then use it in their own offices. This can be an on-premise solution or a cloud-based solution.
- API (Application Programming Interface): API businesses sell access to APIs, which are used by other companies to create applications.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): CRM businesses sell software that helps companies manage their customer relationships.
- ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning software)
- Mobile Application
- Web Development
- Software Consulting (training and placements)
How to get a software trading business license in Dubai?
Software trading businesses are required to have a commercial license, which identifies the company as a software trading business and allows it to sell and distribute software products. The commercial license is valid for two years and can be renewed after that.
Some businesses might also need a professional license, which provides an additional layer of protection for customers. A professional license requires that all employees working at a software trading business pass a test in order to ensure they understand best practices and industry standards.
The steps to apply for a Software trading license and the business setup process in Dubai are:
- List out your business activities ( like whether you want to sell or buy, or software services or software equipment supply )
- Choose the location you wish to do business in UAE or Dubai(Preferable locations are Dubai Internet City, Dubai Techno Park, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Media city, etc..)
- Then Choose the trade name and get trademark registration from the Dubai Department Of Economic Development DED.
- Get a Software Trading license from DED. Hereafter successful verification, the DED government will issue your suitable trade license either commercial or professional depending on your business activity.
Documents required for software trading license:
- Passport copy
- Visa Stamp Copy
- Business Name and plan sheet
- Tarde Licence Application Copy
If you’re looking to set up a software trading business in Dubai, we can help. We’ll guide you through the process, from start to finish, and make sure you’re prepared for every step along the way. We’ve got an experienced team of professionals who are ready to provide you with the guidance and support you need to ensure that your new software trading business is a success. Feel free to contact us at any time. we are happy to help you.