Would you like to start a dental clinic in Dubai UAE? Are you worried about how to get a dental clinic license in Dubai? If your answer is yes to these questions, you don’t need to worry anymore. Here are some simple steps you can follow to open a dental clinic in Dubai UAE.
Dental clinics are becoming more and more popular in Dubai, especially the ones that offer the best experience to their customers. These clinics are not only an important part of our life, but they also provide a sense of comfort and relaxation for people who are suffering from different oral diseases. The city has a lot of tourist attractions and people visit it every year which means that there is a big market for all kinds of dental clinics and services.
Reasons why you should consider starting a dental clinic business in Dubai:
- It is one of the most popular industries in Dubai. It is well-known around the world, and there are many people who would like to invest in this type of business.
- Dental care is very important even more so than people realize! It’s important for your health and appearance, but it also affects how well you can chew food and speak clearly. You can help people improve their quality of life with this service.
- You can easily find clients for your clinic because everyone needs dental care! read more
steps to open a dental clinic in Dubai
- Choose the business location and the legal type: You need to choose the right location for your dental clinic. It may be either Mainland or Free zone areas.Dubai health care city DHCC is the best place for Freezone dental clinic.And also you should also decide on the legal type of your business. The legal types available are sole proprietorship, limited liability company (LLC), and partnership firm.
- Registering the trade name: Once you have decided on the legal type of your business, you need to register it with DED (Department of Economic Development). After registration with DED, you will receive a trade name number (TIN).
- Initial approval from DED and initial approval from DHA: DED will issue an initial approval letter when they receive all required documents from you. Similarly, DHA will issue an initial approval letter when they receive all required documents from you as well as a DED approval letter.
- Document submission: you need to submit required documents like lease or Ejari agreements, memorandum agreements, etc.
- Get a license fromDED: After successful document verification, the DED will issue the dental clinic professional trade license. Also, need an online user register id on the DHA official portal to get final approval.
who is eligible to open a dental clinic in Dubai.
- Dental clinics are regulated by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA). You must be registered with the DHA if you want to practice dentistry in Dubai or offer dental services here.
- If you are not a resident of Dubai, you will need to apply for an Individual Consultant Medical License. This license allows you to practice medicine in any country where there is no local representation of your home country’s medical board. The license requires that you have at least five years of postgraduate experience in general dentistry and pass the FDI Basic Examination.
- If you are a resident of Dubai, then you can apply for a Resident Consultant Medical License. This type of license is valid only in the emirate of Dubai and does not require additional examinations or qualifications beyond your residency registration.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS).
The Dubai Healthcare Authority (DHA) has recognized the following specializations in dentistry:
Orthodontics: This division of dentistry is devoted to straightening and aligning teeth. Orthodontists can also correct malocclusions (crooked teeth) and treat other dental issues related to jaw alignment.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: This branch of dentistry deals with surgical procedures on the mouth, face, neck, jaws, and teeth, such as wisdom tooth extraction.
Oral Medicine and Pathology: This specialty focuses on the prevention and treatment of oral diseases like periodontal disease or gingivitis that may lead to tooth loss if left untreated.
Endodontics: This field focuses on saving teeth that have been damaged due to tooth decay or trauma by treating them with root canal therapy. Endodontists also perform apical surgery (surgery on the top part of a tooth) when necessary.
Periodontics: Periodontists specialize in diagnosing gum disease and performing treatment options such as scaling and root planning (cleaning) or even surgery if necessary.
Documents required for dental clinic license in Dubai
- Applicant Passport copy and also the shareholder passport copy
- The physical address of the medical facility
- Trade name reservation document
- A business activity plan sheet
- Rental Agreement copy
- Memorandum of association and power of attorney attested/notarised copies
- and educational documents.
- Emirates ID
At Business Setup Dubai, we are a one-stop shop for all your dental clinic needs. We have the experience and expertise to help you with your business setup process in Dubai, from trade name to visa pro service assistance. the cost of a dental clinic license depends on several factors. However, we will provide the best at a reasonable cost.
If you’re looking for a new building, we can help with everything from finding the perfect location to helping you find affordable financing. To clarify more questions about our services, please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.