The 2022 UAE Green visa is a special residence visa for non-UAE nationals that is designed to attract the world’s most skilled individuals to the UAE. In this article, you will understand the following topics.
- What is UAE Green Visa?
- What are the requirements to get UAE Green Visa?
- Who can apply for this visa?
- What are the benefits of a Green Visa?
What is UAE Green Visa?
UAE Green Visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for a period of time up to five years. It does not require an employer or sponsor, and it can be obtained through the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MOHRE ).
Who can apply for this Green Visa?
There are three categories of people who can apply for a green visa:
1. Freelancers or self-employed.
2. Investors or partners in commercial businesses.
3. Highly skilled workers.
The first two categories are fairly straightforward—if you’re starting your own business or working for yourself, then you can apply for a green Visa in UAE. If you fall under the third category (highly skilled worker), however, things get a little more complicated. You’ll need to provide proof that your skill set is unique enough that it won’t be easily replaced by someone else with similar skills.
What are the requirements and eligibility to get UAE Green Visa?
Requirements for Freelancer Green visa:
- A freelance/self-employment permit from the Ministry of Human resource Emiratization.
- A bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Solvency income certificates from the last two years and the income should not be less than 360,000AED.
Requirements for Investor Green visa:
- Approval of proof of investment and
- competent of local authorities.
Requirements for Skilled Employees Green visa:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Salary statements should not less than 15k AED.
- He/she should be classified as first/second/third occupational level as per the Ministry of Human ResourcesAand Emiratization.
- Employment contract valid copy.
What are the benefits of a Green Visa?
The Green Visa is a permanent residence permit for people who invest in the UAE. It gives more benefits to family members, compared to the regular residence visa. Benefits include:
- No sponsor /employer is required
- Green visa holder family members (spouse/children or first-degree relatives) can get permits easily.
- There is no age limit for unmarried daughters, but for sons/male children, the age limit is up to 25 years(Before it was 18 years).
- It has 6 months flexible grace period to stay even after the cancellation/expiry of the resident permit.
How We Can help you?
At Business Setup Dubai, We can help you to get your green visa in Dubai, UAE. We are a team of experts, who have been helping people to get their visas for more than a decade. With our help, you will get the best service at a reasonable price. Our consultants are well-trained and experienced so they will guide you through the process of obtaining a green visa.
Apart from that, we also offer our core business formation services. We provide various services such as legal assistance for setting up an LLC or limited liability partnership in Dubai and other emirates of UAE. We also assist clients with company registration formalities, corporate registration, and business license issues in all emirates of UAE like Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, etc. If you are interested feel free to contact us.