The Import Export Business in Dubai is a very lucrative business and it is one of the best ways to make money. If you want to start your own import and export business then you need to learn about how to start an import export business with no legal complications in Dubai.
Why import Export Business in Dubai?
The country is one of the most important import and export hubs in the world. It has a free trade economy, with no tariffs or quotas on imports. The country’s main exports are petroleum products, chemicals, and clothes. Importing goods into Dubai can be expensive due to the high costs of labor and shipping. There are several companies that offer importing services in Dubai, but it is important to find a company that understands your needs and can provide quality service at an affordable rate.
Importing goods into Dubai is very easy. You just need to have an import license from the government and then you can get your goods from anywhere in the world and have them shipped to Dubai. For example, if you want to import some electronics from China, you first need to apply for an import license from the government of Dubai. Then you can get your goods shipped to Dubai through any shipping company that deals with imports into this country. Exporting goods out of Dubai is also not very difficult because there are many shipping companies that operate here one day or another say every day or week depending on how often they need to move their ships around to different ports around the world so as long as they are here then it should be relatively easy for us as well but sometimes there may be delays in getting our products out of
Trade activities in the import-export business in Dubai:
As a business owner, you’re probably not just selling products or services, but also buying and selling from other vendors. This means that your import-export business has to have a solid understanding of foreign exchange. Here is a list of some important types of DED trade activities categorized.
Import Export Business activities in Commercial License:
- Air Cargo Agent
- Air Cargo Services
- Bovine Semen Trading
- General Trading Goods
- Auto mobile trading -import export new and reused cars
- Purchasing Through Catalogue Services
- Sea Cargo Services
- Turnkey Projects Contracting like governmental facilities
- Military Ammunition, Explosives & Pyrotechnic products
- Honey & Apiary Accessories Trading
- Drug Store
Import Export Business activities in professional License:
- Advanced Growing of Beverage Crops, fruits, vegetables, grains, oil seeds, spices -import material used in agricultural operations such as seeds, fertilizers, etc.
- Customs Consultant
- Defense & Security Companies’ Representation
- Documents & Data Verification Services
- Forfaiting Services
- Labeling Services
- Scientific Office
- Storage in Silos
- Weighing & Measuring Services
- Pet Relocation Services
- Repackaging & Refilling Services
- Barcode Services
How to Form an Import Export Business company in Dubai:
Legal company formation process in Dubai to form a business :
- Make a business plan and select the business trade activity.
- Choose the trade name and get reserved in Dubai government authority.
- Choose the best suitable location to form your company in Dubai mainland, free zone, and offshore.
- Apply for initial approval from DED.
- Submit the necessary documents and pay the import-export business license fee.
- Get Final approval and certificate of relevant trade license.
The import export business license cost in Dubai :
The cost of import export business in Dubai depends on the following factors.
- Business Legal Type (LLC, sole establishment or partnership)
- Type of license
- Number of visa requirements
- Number of shareholders
- The business setup location and many more.
Finally, according to the Dubai government authority, the only import-export business license fee starts from 13,000 AED. Include approvals, and trade name reservations and all the costs will increases.
As a business setup consultant how we help you to get import export business lichens in dubai:
We have expertise in the field of Business Setup Consultancy and are well known for customizing services according to the needs of our clients. We provide expert advice on all matters related to business setups in UAE as our team comprises experienced and qualified professionals who are well versed with the laws and regulations governing business setups in UAE. We provide you with all the required documentation, take care of all the legal formalities and make sure that your business license is granted as soon as possible. Our team provides you with an array of services such as company registration, visa processing, opening bank accounts, incorporation, etc.