Looking to start a Limited Liability Company in Dubai? Then you’ve come to the right place. Dubai is a great place to invest and has been called the “Business hub”.The city’s economy is diverse and thriving, and it’s a great place for startups to set up shop. With a growing population of ex-pats and tourists, Dubai has become a prime location for international corporations looking to expand their reach and establish a presence in the Middle East. In this article, you will learn simple steps to start a limited liability company formation in Dubai.
Steps to start a Limited Liability Company in Dubai:
Opening a limited liability company in Dubai can be a great way to expand your business. But before you do, it’s important to understand the steps you’ll need to take.
1. Select the Business Activity from the DED license List
Dubai Economic Department (DED) offers licenses for different types of businesses. To start a limited liability company in Dubai, you need to choose the business activity from their license list.
2. Register Trade Name
Once you have selected your business activity, you need to register your trade name with the Department of Economic Development (DED). This is required by law and will be done at the same time as applying for your license.
3. Initial approval
After choosing your business activity and registering your trade name, the next step is to get initial approval from DED. This is where our experts will help you through all paperwork required and guide you through this process.
4. Choose Location
Once initial approval has been given by DED, the next step is choosing the location of your office/ shop/ showroom, etc., where you want to start your business operations. you also need to submit a memorandum of association MOA notarised document along with the rental contract. Our experts will help you find suitable locations according to budget constraints while ensuring that it meets all legal requirements too.
5. Document Submission
After choosing a location, now comes the important part where we need to submit all required documents including proof of residency and financial statement s showing that you have enough money on hand to start operating as an LLC in Dubai.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Limited Liability Company LLC?
Limited Liability (LLC) is a type of business entity that enables you to have personal liability protection from your business’s debts and obligations. It is an excellent form of formation for entrepreneurs who intend to start a new business, are in the initial stages of the company’s development, and want limited liability protection.
What are the documents required to start a limited liability company in Dubai, UAE?
The documents need for LLC company formation in Dubai is:
- Passport copy of the Applicant/owner
- passport copy of shareholders or the local sponsors
- Emirates ID copy
- DED registered trade name copy
- Notarised Memorandum of association MOA attested copy
- Rental/tenancy/Ejari contract copy
- No objection certificate NOC letter from the sponsor
- Applicant Photocopies
What are the benefits to start a Limited liability company formation in Dubai?
Starting a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Dubai is easier than many people realize. It can be done quickly and easily online, with minimal paperwork and no hassle at all. The city offers a number of benefits to business owners, including:
- Easy and fast company formation procedure
- Many tax benefits – The UAE does not levy any stamp duty or capital gains tax on LLCs, which means you can keep more of your profits.
- 100% ownership – With an LLC, you get all the benefits of being self-employed without the risks of being personally liable for your business debts. This means that if something goes wrong with your business, your personal assets (your home, savings) will be protected by law.
- there are plenty of business activities that you can engage in through your limited liability company in Dubai. There are no restrictions on the type of activity or industry—you’re free to pursue whatever business interests catch your eye!
- If you’re worried about money transfers from outside the UAE being taxed heavily or charged high fees for processing transactions beyond those imposed by banks here, then consider opening up an account with one of our local banks instead!
- No need for minimum capital requirements.
- The applicant gets multiple residency visas
What types of licenses can take under a Limited Liability company in Dubai?
There are many different types of licenses that can be taken under a Limited Liability Company in Dubai. The most common type of license is a trade license, which allows the company to operate within a certain industry. Other licenses that can take under LLC are Industrial licenses, Professional licenses, commercial licenses,s and tour licenses There are also licenses for construction, real estate, and other types of work.
How we can help?
At business setup Dubai, we provide you with everything you need to get started with your own LLC company. We’ll help you from start to finish with all of the necessary paperwork and consulting so that you can focus on what matters most: running a successful business!
We offer visa assistance for our clients as well. When you choose business setup Dubai, you can rest assured that we’ve got your back every step of the way. we are happy to help you. contact us now !!